onsdag 22 januari 2014

Hunger DL CC

Questions
What is the relationship between the mother and her son?
Why was the boy scared to go out?
Did he succeed with his goal?
Did he have to beat the boys? Could he get out of the situation a different way?
Do you think his mom will be proud of him now?

Creative Connector
My connection to the text

When I think of this text I can relate how hard it could be to get pushed by your parents to do something. When the boy had to go out and get groceries and then failed at it and had to go out again and do it until he had finished the task. This reminds me of when I had to shovel snow and I thought it was really hard and I kept asking my mom if I could go inside but I couldn't go inside until I was finished shoveling snow. This was not as challenging as in the story but its the same principle. This experience that I had is the best experience that I think that could relate to the text.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar